Pages

Monday, August 21, 2017

Surabaya Fashion Parade 2017: Moslem Runway (Part 3)

I thought I need to learn more about fashion so I could mention what kind of collections these two were. They might be too quirky for daily wear and had bridal gown too.

Hannie Hananto
Quirky. That's the first word for this collection. I can't avoid my eyes from seeing big heart-shaped ornaments and female line drawings all over the outer-wears, tops, dresses, and even veils. Big polka-dots are understandable in daily wear, but a bridal gown? Catch the spotlight, quirky bride!





Azaya
I was astonished by the embroidered fabric covering models' faces. I love such kind of detail on the runway. Although the cuttings revealed too much body curves for a Moslem collection, I like a dress layered with a long outerwear and slit-tops with puffy sleeves.


xoxo,


Wardah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...