Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Window Shopping + Dressing Up = Fun!


Weekends can be so boring when I don't take a job, friends are not around, and it's not a good time to work on college tasks. Well, it's not just weekend, but the random thought that always appears in my mind when I'm bored is:

GOING TO THE SHOPPING MALL

I'm not really do shopping. Just window shopping. Although I now realize that shopping is so much better and healing. If just I don't need to think about money. Sigh.

It's probably 3 weeks ago when I was so bored and after a long time thinking, I decided to go to a shopping mall, my favorite, Tunjungan Plaza. Alone.


Another thing I realized was that the fun thing about going to the mall isn't the coming itself, but also the dressing-up part. It's so fun to be able to wear more layers comfortably than usual because it's a cold place. It's also fun to put more makeup on my face confidently because no one will judge. Plus, I could step up my 'dressing up' game by trying accessories at the stores. My favorite place is H&M recently. Sunnies and shoes are my favorite sections because I can just try it on once I see it.


No, obviously not buying anything that day because I bought a pair of shoes already at a cheaper store.

xoxo,


Wardah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...