Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

(A Bit Poetic) Photo Diary: Food Junction Grand Pakuwon


Waiting
At the edge of the road, I am waiting
I wait till no ending


I saw people laughing
With friends, they are singing
Aren't they waiting too?
Don't event know what is I am waiting to
Still, I am waiting
With the smile that I am faking


I saw a bunch of colorful things
Is that what I am waiting
Still, don't know what is the thing
I am waiting


Tired
Bored
It's been a long time I have waited
Seems those colorful things aren't what I am fated


I saw the light
But I got an overlighting
I am tired
I am waiting


But again, I saw people smiling
Laughing, singing, jumping
In each other hands, they are holding
Is that what I am waiting?



xoxo,

Wardah


*this poetry is just a bunch of sentences, not based on anyone's story

6 comments:

  1. Such a beauty! I wish I could write a poetry but I'm really not good at it.. :D Well then you must be a romantic kind of girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really actually. I'm not even confident to mention this as a poem.

      Delete
  2. kombinasi antara puisi dan fotonya cocok mbak, mantaap :D

    btw itu foto dimana ya?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makasih :)
      Seperti judul postnya, itu di Food Junction Grand Pakuwon, Surabaya

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Bisa deh kayaknya. Buat anak2 keliling food junction

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...