Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Panderman Hill: When the Stars Seemed Closer

Being in a hiatus for almost a month makes me feel guilty to my blog since I've made some targets in January for this year. It's not because I don't have anything to tell. Otherwise, I have so many things to tell you about. But, I have a big event that took much time of me.

So, after the long hiatus, in this post I want to share you my very first time climbing a hill. Yeah, it's not a mountain, but it's also so high. And because I'm a beginner, it's a high reach for me.

I went to Panderman Hill with my forever family Senior High School friends. We went up to the top of the hill in the dusk hoping to enjoy the evening on the top and see the sun rising in the dawn. When people can go up for 3 hours, we need 7 hours. Yes, we're all beginners!

We came to the top at midnight and the stars are soooo awesome! Mashaa Allah, it's what's good about having a trip. It's to increase our faith after seeing His 'artworks'. I've never seen as many stars as I saw that day.

The temperature was so low, but I didn't want to waste my time sleeping in the tent early like my other girl friends did. So, I took my camera and learnt from my friend about how to take photos of the night sky.

For the sunrise, I woke up as early as I can to see the sun went out after hiding behind the mountain. And like the stars in the midnight, the sunrise was also awesome added by the clouds I saw below me.

So, here are the just-so-little of photos








See you again in the next post about Panderman!

xoxo,


Wardah

5 comments:

  1. I never climb a hill or mountain. I hate camping. But I do love climbing tree, lol.
    I love the wind especially on the higher place or by the sea, I always wonder how's the air up there but I don't want to try to....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why not? I think you should try at least one. I don't really want another more climbing activity, though, hahaha. I tell you that the air up there was terribly cold.

      Delete
  2. ngga ngajak ngajak diiih :(
    btw ini naima (kalo ngga muncul akun wordpressnya)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lah kan kamu puny mamah anak nai. masa' nnt mama kamu ikut kita hahaha. lagian kita udah ngajak semua mimo ya -.-"

      Delete
    2. wkwkwk
      akunya ga update
      anyway, next trip i'll make sure i'll come, awas kalo ga ada fotoku. lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...