Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015

An Afternoon in Coban Rondo: The Waterfall

Hello again, Pals!

I promise this is the last post about my latest holiday trip, hahaha. This time was finally the Coban Rondo Waterfall. Well, actually the word 'coban' means waterfall and 'rondo' means widow. It is named as it is because a tale about a queen who lost her husband after coming there. Sounds terrible, huh? But I don't care because I'm single hahaha.


So, after coming to the Labyrinth, we headed for the waterfall by motorcycle. We went through the uphill and intricate road, surrounded by high trees, that was chic and instagrammable. That's cool for photos, guys! Believe me. I haven't tried yet, though.



The air around the waterfall was a little bit colder than in the labyrinth. It's not just the air actually, but we can also feel the sparks of water, which was fell from the up of the waterfall, broken by the stones at the bottom.

All we do was -of course- taking photos!











See ya, cool kids!
xoxo,


Wardah

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...