Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Fashion-Hearted Architect

Some months ago, I joined an entrance test to STISI Telkom and alhamdulillah, I passed it well. I have a seat in STISI Telkom Textile Craft and Fashion Design. How happy I was that day. But, since the grade of the university is not too good, I doubt to enter it. And also, my school wants all the students to pass the entrance test to national college/university.

Three weeks ago, I was tested to enter national college. I decided to choose Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember-Architecture as my first choice. And alhamdulillah, I passed it well. As my family wants it more than STISI Telkom, I decide to enter it, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember.

Actually my heart fight. I leave STISI Telkom heavily, because the major I'll take there is my hobby, fashion. But I think, be an architecture undergraduate student doesn't forbid me to still love fashion and work on it. Though I'll be an architegture undergraduate student, I still wanna be a fashion designer and have a fashion runway in young ages. I hope it so much. Being a youth succesful designer as them in these videos.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...