Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Rose = Me

Me, Wardah. Wardah is a word in Arabic. My grandpa gave it to me after I was born. It means rose in English, or Mawar in Indonesian. It's also one of a cosmetic brand, haha.. Yeah, it's not important, so what??

Rose, my name, become this blog's name (also my code name in one of my class, X.1 or ISOTONE, I ♥ this class so much). I also ♥ the kind of flower. And I also like ribbon on most of my design of clothes. That's why this is Rose in The Ribbon. :)

This is some of eid's picture (it's much of late but it' better than never) with my name, Rose. I wore my dress, my own dress, designed by me, and made by my Mom. I ♥ this. And alhamdulillah, some friends also like this. I know it's late, but it's better than never.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...